How to naturally remove dandruff. Dandruff is a State where the head of the dead skin and dries. Reasonable course there are actually dead and scalp flaking. But in some people, these problems become more severe and cause head itch. Dandruff that causes itching on the head making we often scratched their heads. In addition the appearance of dandruff can also cause other problems on our heads, for example, easy hair loss and hair becomes dry.
Dandruff can appear due to a dry scalp, inflammation of the scalp, a buildup of dead skin cellson the head, and also due to the fungus on scalp, known as malasseiza. This fungus can break down existing oil glands in the scalp and makes it as food.
Later, the fungus will produce malasseiza fatty acids which can make the scalp become itchy and easily dry forming of dandruff.
A lot of shampoo that is offered in the market to get rid of dandruff. However, it is not uncommon that even making shampoo the scalp becomes sensitive and irritated skin.
The following natural ways that you can try:
- Lemon juice
lemon to remove dandruff. Lemon has the acidity that can help keep the pH of the scalp in order to stay balanced. This will prevent the fungus lives in the scalp and dandruff resulted. Besides the lemon also acts as agent of the anti bacterial and anti fungal that can directly kill the fungus causes dandruff.
– Take 1 piece of lemon and squeeze her Sari.
– Dissolve the lemon juice results into a glass of water.
– Dampen the hair with water.
– Pour a glass of lemon juice to the head evenly
– Let stand for 20-25 minutes. You will probably feel a little itchy but this is normal.
– Rinse using clean water and proceed with the wash using the shampoo.
– You can also add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil on the lemon juice to give vitamin E on the scalp so that the scalp cells become more healthy.
- Baking soda
You can use baking soda to do scrubbing on your scalp. It is intended to strip and lift the skin cells of the head of the dead so as not to accumulate and form of dandruff.
In addition, baking soda also can inhibit mold growth on the scalp and prevent experiencing scalp itching.
– Take 1 tablespoon of baking soda and put at hand.
– Rub-rub the baking soda are gentle on the scalp.
– Rinse with clean water until there is no baking soda is attached to.
– Baking soda will make your hair feels more dry at first, but after a few weeks of your scalp will be back producing oil that will make your hair becomes soft again and free from dandruff.
- Apple vinegar
How to remove dandruff
Much research has proven that Apple vinegar can help eliminate dandruff in the hair. This solution has acidic properties that can change the pH of the scalp in order not to be livable by a fungus causes dandruff.
Apple vinegar can also help relieve the itching on the head and prevents the scalp becomes dry.
Prepare a spray bottle is empty.
– Insert ¼ or + 50 ml glass of vinegar into the spray bottle and mix with ¼ Cup (+ 50 ml) of clean water.
– Spray a mixture of Apple vinegar solution evenly over the entire scalp.
– Wrap your hair in a towel and leave it for 30-60 minutes.
– Once completed rinse your hair until it is clean.
– Doing it this way 2 x a week until your hair is free of dandruff.
- Coconut oil
Coconut oil can help remove dandruff from your hair due to its ability to inhibit the growth of mold in the scalp.
Besides coconut oil is also rich in vitamin E that can nourish and maintain the health of your hair and scalp.
Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and apply to the scalp When You condition your hair is still in a State of dry.
Roll out to the rest of the surface of the scalp while doing a light massage on the scalp. Let stand for 30-60 minutes. Once complete, use such as using shampoos to really clean.
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera or Aloe Vera is a plant that has a myriad of benefits like eliminating acne and overcome dandruff on the scalp. Aloe Vera can lift the scalp cells are dead and can also kill fungi that may be nested on your scalp.
In addition, Aloe Vera gel has a cooling effect that can relieve itching and inflammation of the scalp.
Take 1 stalk of Aloe Vera gel and remove the parts that are in the flesh of the leaf.
Apply Aloe Vera gel evenly on your entire scalp while doing massage gently.
Let stand for 10-15 minutes and then continue with the wash using shampoo as usual.
Maybe that’s a little tip about How to naturally remove dandruff digestion may be beneficial and useful for your health problems.